Wednesday 8 August 2012

Exciting news..............


Exciting news........I now have a sponsor for Mount Kilimanjaro!

JW Training is a fitness company that runs bootcamps and personal training sessions for clients in the Berkshire area. Joe Webb (company director) has been in the industry for over 8 years and helps clients achieve their goals, whether it's weight loss, muscle building or changing their lifestyle. Their clients vary hugely, from body builders and Bracknell Bee's ice hockey team to the average Joe (pardon the pun!) just like you and me!

JW Training is going to be a valuable addition to the Kilimanjaro team and I am looking forward to working with them to promote Alzheimer's Society and the challenge ahead. 

Joe is going to be training me so that I am going to be physically prepared for the trek. Training will include different aspects but I am hoping to focus on strength work and also cardio.  The fitter I am, the more I will enjoy it so I’m looking forward to starting.

Next month I have booked a long weekend in the Lake District for Mat's birthday. We are going to be climbing Scafell Pike (one of the 3 peaks) and then staying somewhere special for a couple of days. Can’t wait!!

For more information on JW Training, pop onto their website: http://jwtraining.net/about/

Next time: Charity auction

No comments:

Post a Comment